Wohnung Zu Mieten - Warszawa, Wola, Grzybowska Strasse - 8 500 PLN - 70 m2
- 70 m2
- 8 500 zł
Completely new finished three-room apartment prepared for the first tenants in a modern apartment building of 2018. Excellent location in the vicinity of prestigious buildings, headquarters of the largest banks and companies. Perfect communication with every part of the city thanks to the close proximity of the \"Rondo Daszyńskiego\" metro station as well as tram and bus lines. The location also provides proximity to theatres, cinemas, schools, kindergartens, shopping centres, as well as the most attractive sightseeings of Warsaw: the Old Town, the Royal Route and city parks.
The 70 m2 apartment is spacious, perfectly lit by daylight and luxuriously finished - air conditioning in all rooms individually controlled, exotic marbou wood floor, high-quality tiles, granite etc.
The apartment is located on the 5th floor and consists of:
• living room equipped with furniture (leather fold-out sofa, armchair, table with chairs, wardrobe set) and 4K TV with WiFi and Internet with an open kitchen, fully equipped with high-end household appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, oven with microwave, complete set kitchen utensils)
• bedrooms (large bed, bedside tables, lamps, three-door wardrobe, TV)
• bathrooms with tub, equipped washer-dryer, toilet, bidet
• second bedroom (large bed, cabinets, lamps, desk, armchair)
• second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
• hall with wardrobe (vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board etc.).
The apartment has a spacious loggia with access to the living room with kitchen. The building is monitored, has a reception and 24-hour security. A parking space in the underground garage belongs to the apartment.
The presented property is ideal for both businessmen working in nearby office buildings and for people who simply prefer a comfortable living in a modern apartment.
+48 667 025 029
Property Map Location
Please note that maps on our website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.